Culture in Bruges package
World Heritage City
Bruges, which is one of the most beautiful cities in Belgium, has its city downtown listed as a Unesco World Heritage site.
Then, come and discover historical buildings and places: the Market Place, almshouses, churches, streets with cobblestones and, even privately-owned and public buildings. Moreover and as a former 2002 European city of culture, you can find there plenty of festivals as well as several museums to visit year-round.
Are you fond of History and Culture in general ? So look at what we offer you to have a memorable cultural stay in our city!
This special package includes:
- 2 overnight stays in one of our 24 individually decorated rooms
- a delicious cold and warm breakfast buffet with Champagne
- a boat ride on the picturesque canals of Bruges or visit to the local brewery Halve Maan
- a gastronomical 4-course diner with aperitif and coffee (other drinks excluded)
- a 3-Day pass for Brugean museums (main museums closed on monday)
- a book ‘Treasures of Bruges’
- a welcoming gift awaiting you in the room
- a map of Bruges and touristic information