Bruges as well as Belgium, is widely known for the excellent quality of its chocolate and its beers. But, there are not only chocolate, wafles, French fries or beers that make Belgian culture famous in the world: there is also a very important culinary heritage thanks to the cultural diversity of this small country. Whether it be bread, meat, cake or finer recipe, the Flemish gastronomy will match with your special taste!
So are you keen to taste Flemish cuisine? Then look at what we offer you for your culinary tour in our city and region!
This special package includes:
- 1 or more overnight stays in one of our 24 individually decorated rooms
– a delicious cold and warm breakfast buffet with Champagne
– a boat ride on the picturesque canals of Bruges or visit to the local brewery ‘De Halve Maan’
– a gastronomical 4-course diner with aperitif and coffee (other drinks excluded)
– a welcoming gift awaiting you in the room
– a map of Bruges and touristic information