Unforgettable experience with your family
After a busy working season, it is time to have a break. Then, take the opportunity to reconnect with your family planning with your children recreational actvities and other ones that can allow them to extend their general knowledge.
Bring your children to different museums and cultural attactions, or in places offering funny and informative activities such as:
- Chocolate Museum, French Fries Museum, Lamp Museum
- Boudewijn Sea Park where you can see dolphins, birds and other animal species in the zoo, and your children can enjoy various attractions as well ( mini-golf, horse carroussel, auto-scooters, etc)
- The Nature reserve ‘T Zwin close to the North Sea
- Sculpture festivals: with sand in summer in the neighboring city of Blankenberge, and with ice in Bruges during the winter
- Observatory & Planetarium “Beisbroek”
- Mini golf courses: “Leopoldpark” in Blankenberge (also with other activities for children), or “Duinbergen” in the North Sea coast city of Knokke-Heist
- Bicycle, horse carriage or boat tour to explore Bruges in a different way
As you can see, in Bruges and its surroundings it is very easy to enjoy a wide range of activities and live an unforgettable experience with your family!