‘Le Mystique’, restaurant with 2 red forks in the Michelin Guide
Chef Gregory Slembrouck welcomes you at Le Mystique to offer you a contemporary and local cuisine, mainly based on organic produce as well as other ingredients from the Flanders region and seasoned with World Flavors!
Gregory Slembrouck, chef de cuisine with experience:
- Sous chef, Patrick Devos, Bruges
- Sous chef, Ter Leepe, Zedelgem (1* Michelin)
- Chef, Bourgondie, Westouter
- Commis de Cuisine, L’Espieglerie, Namur
- Commis de Cuisine, Salons Saint Germain, Diksmuide
Bar ‘Le Magnum’
Le Magnum delights guests with a comfortable and luxurious ambience, offering refreshments from coffee, afternoon tea and aperitif, to late night snacks and cocktails.
Featuring a private library, an excellent wine list and selection of local beers and spirits, Le Magnum accommodates approximately 20 people.