On the outlook of preservation
Hotel Heritage & Restaurant Le Mystique involves employees and guests in the common goal of preserving and protecting the planet.
We engage in sustainable practices that conserve natural resources and reduce environmental impact.
As importantly, sustainable tourism will enhance and protect the destinations where Relais & Chateaux operates for generations to come.
Here are some of the green initiatives already taken at our hotel:
- Recycle all compact fluorescents
- Recycle all glass incandescent lights
- All office AND hotel papers are now recycled
- All departments use two-sided printing for internal documents
- All departments recycle printer ink cartridges
- All cans and bottles are now recycled
- Guest room toilets are 6 liter/flush
- Air filters changed on scheduled basis to reduce energy use
- HVAC System is controlled Energy Management Program
- Digital Thermostats to produce most reliable heating/cooling
Green Key Certificate
We have successfully obtained the Green Key Certificate, as a result of environmental responsibility within Hotel Heritage.
The Green Key is an international standard for businesses in the tourism and leisure industry that are serious and controllable working on the environment within the company.
The Green Key is a guarantee for the voluntary commitment of the company to do more for the environment than the legislation requires of him. The Green Key is a tool for communicating the sustainable image of the company to guests, business partners and governments.